MY CHRISTMAS SONGS PLAYLIST [2016]

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Still in the spirit of Christmas! What Christmas day will be without some Christmas themed songs? I found that Christmas themed songs are usually beautiful, easy listening, and make your heart happier. Each person has their own favorite Christmas songs playlist. For me, these 7 songs that I will share to you are my favorite for Christmas holiday season. Merry Christmas!

1. JUST BECAUSE - BAEK A YEON ft. GOT7 JB



2. CONFESSION SONG -GOT7



3. MISTLETOE - JUSTIN BIEBER



4. THE CHRISTMAS SONG (CHESTNUTS ROASTING ON AN OPEN FIRE) - PENTATONIX



5. LOVE YOU ON CHRISTMAS - BAEK YERIN



6. THE WINTER'S TALE - BTOB



7. MELT MY HEART - ERIC NAM



HAVE A MERRY AND JOLLY CHRISTMAS!

Follow my IG for more updates 
or 
email me here 
levina.pangestu@hotmail.com

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe